Saturday, January 31, 2015

Week 14 James A Mitchner Museum and NYE Wedding

The James A Mitchner Art Museum has been on my list of places I wanted to see for years,  It is directly across from the Mercer Museum.  It once was an old stone prison which makes its bones and story as interesting as its art!  http://www.michenermuseum.org/

New Years Eve, 12/31/14, I went to the wedding reception for one of my oldest dearest friends at the museum. Fabuloussss setting for a wedding and bonus... I got to see the museum as well! 





 We pledged our sorority freshman year together (Thats me right over the Sigma in pearls, and her 3rd row from the top, left side, second in, wearing brown stripes).
Both Kim and Joe have been married before. I was at Kims first wedding.  Her first husbands parents were at this wedding as well (In the photo below). Kind of a long story but a nice one.  One that I hope has had a happy ending for everyone. :) Great to see some other old friends too.

#Jamesmitchnermuseum #kimswedding #nye

No comments:

Post a Comment