Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 18 Pescatarian for a Month


Pescatarian - someone who abstains from eating all meat and animal flesh with the exception of fish. In other words, a pescatarian maintains a vegetarian diet with the addition of fish.  Thats me for one month!  I have to say that I was going to do a strict Vegetarian diet but then decided that its much easier to include fish and the Omega Acids would do my brain good!


I havent found it difficult to follow (and really I am not eating a much fish).  I have been eating sooooooo much more dairy and carbs though that I feel terrible.  Bloated and tired. My body seems to crave the carbs (especially sweets).  I have gained 5 pounds too. Thank goodness this month is nearly over! lol 
I might actually try a Vegan week sometime. Just to explore how difficult it would be to eat that way. #pescatarian 

No comments:

Post a Comment