Thursday, November 14, 2013

China

Turns out I am invited to travel along on a business trip to China in 2 weeks!  Yes, unless it falls apart for other reasons, I have 2 weeks to plan, get a visa, anddddddd host 18 for Thanksgiving the weekend I leave! EEK!

The issue is that I will have to travel on my own for a good portion of this or not see all that I want to see while there!  I choose the first option and will have to do a lot of research on how to do that safely!  Stay in safe places and take tours instead of doing things on my own I think.

Beijing, Xian are really my top 2. I havent been in Hong Kong since it was part of the UK... so I would love to go there.  Tibit and the Sichuan areas would be sooooooo cool (and ironically probably literally so in Dec! lol).  Tripadvisor.com here I come!  I need cheap air carriers (do they have the equivalent of Ryan Air or Easy Jet?)  Better to fly into HK or Beijing? All sorts of decisions to make! =] Not that I am complaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment