Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Blinked and its Already August!

How in the world did that happen?

So on my quest to make Oct 2014 as easy to handle as possible,
I worked on my body, my health (sorta) and planned fun events to take away from the fact that I am turning the ripe old age of 39 again (though personal documents keep reminding me its a another decade change...)

I have a girls trip planned to Puerto Rico to celebrate and will be in LA for Halloween I think. (Oh and btw China never happened =/ I did get to England with 2 of my kids for their Uni spring break though and found out that my "unlocked" iphone wasnt unlocked )

So I am physically looking ok but I am mentally feeling horrible.  I am "a hot mess" as they say...  The 10th yr anniversary of losing my Mom, Brother and Father in law just passed and no one remembered but me. The day before yesterday Robin Williams the actor/comedian killed himself after battling depression and addiction.  =[

I read this blog about Robin and depression that resonated with me.  http://thedailybanter.com/2014/08/live-depression-understand-robin-williams-took-life/  Its the ying and yang... and the fact that most people with addiction issues feel too much... I get that. =[

Ok so enough with that.  I will end the post with a funny video of someone cell phone crashing =].  http://blog.petflow.com/cell-phone-crashing-airport/?utm_content=buffer3adc4&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=sungazing&utm_campaign=PFPost

No comments:

Post a Comment