Sunday, August 31, 2014

Cat's Out of the Bag

Well I officially told some friends today about my wanting to do at least one new thing (a first for me) every week for a year.  They were really receptive.  I got some suggestions like Attend Fashion Week in NYC (one girl is somehow affiliated and can get us in) go to a strip club, sky diving, repelling from a mountain and even flashing my boobs at Mardi Gras haha.  I even had someone tell me they would go do the Polar Bear Plunge 1/1/15 with me when I mentioned it!

I have been actively searching what ideas other people have and its helpful, but what I am quickly realizing is that its a really personal list.  Not only because some people have done things already and others havent, but because people have access to opportunities that others dont, people have interests others dont and some things are time sensitive.  In any event I am on my way.  I have an ongoing Word Doc with some ideas I like as well as some sites bookmarked for later review.   I just cant chicken out! =/

I think once I get an actual list taking shape I will post the link to this Blog onto my Facebook page and give it to some other people I know might be interested in reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment