Sunday, August 31, 2014

I feel the Wheels Beginning to Turn!

With a big birthday in 53 days I am sick and tired of feeling sorry for myself and am determined to get unstuck. 

I have been dreading this for years.  I joke that I have been 39 a lotta years but its 
about time I own up to my age.  Not that I wont fight to feel and look as young as possible, more that I should be proud of all I have achieved and done in my lifetime. 

I bought Lu Ann Cahn's book I Dare Me yesterday. Its my jumping off point. 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an Adventure Junkie.  I guess dopamine is my drug of choice! (with vodka a close second! haha)

So my current plan is to research ideas of things to do throughout the year.  I would like to do one or more a week.  Some big, some small but all things that I havent done before.  I want to make it happen so I need to set myself up for success and have ideas on hand as well as a blog established to give me the motivation to keep going throughout the year!  


I am actually excited about my next year!  First time in a long time that has happened! #dopaminefromfirsts

No comments:

Post a Comment