Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 360

5 days down and I am moving in a forward direction!

I have started venturing out on a new business idea.  I am looking into doing travel consultancy (well, we will see where it goes...)I have a lead for a job planning a 2 week trip for 22 to Ireland!  I am planning a girls weekend away in March and I am planning my own trip to take European delivery of a car next spring!
I really enjoy the research part of all of it as much as the trips themselves! Just have to figure out how to bill for my time and energies.  I dont want to be a travel agent, more a consultant.  You tell me what interests you and I can fine tune a trip to meet your needs.  Whether its for a detail loving connoisseur, the adventurer, off the beaten trail trip or someone wanting to see the highlights of various things. Sounds like fun!

Ok so this fall.. Italian, Spanish and Psychology classes and exploring moving from the marketing arena into travel consulting!  It may not all pan out but at least I am moving forward! Cheers!

As for this weekend... after 2 weeks of streaming 3 full seasons of episodes to get ready, Saturday nights Downton Abby themed progressive dinner party was a ton of fun.  ( I paid for it dearly on Sunday!  I really have to remember to eat before a long evening of partying!) The costumes were wonderful and it drew quite a crowd of people! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment