Friday, September 26, 2014

5 Days and Counting/Circus Tickets

Its been my experience that birthdays can be a disappointment, unless you set yourself up for success.  I wish I was one of those people that was happy with anything, anywhere... but I am not.  That being said, I dont need anything more than something fun to do on my birthday.  Gifts dont really matter to me.  I am not a material girl really.  Its actions and memories that count in my book.  (Not to say a meaningful thoughtful gift isnt appreciated! haha I am human! =] )

Soooo I have just bought 8 tickets to a circus on Groupon and will ask some friends to come with me! It happens to be on my actual birthday!  I havent been to a circus since I was a child so this counts as a 'first' (my rule is that I cant have done it in 20+ yrs).  This one isnt your normal circus I fear, but it will be an adventure! lol  #circus #notin20years


2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a happy birthday and enjoy the circus. It looks like a light spectacular, I love the acrobatics, trapeze and the girls who unwind themselves from ribbons as they fall to the ground, I have never been keen on clowns and animals being exploited.
    The best part of a birthday is spending it with the people you love, I do with my children and now little grandchildren and a gift is always a nice addition.
    Have fun dear Helene!
    hugs
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianne, I have a bunch of friends coming (no kids which is funny given its a circus! lol) so it should be fun. I agree with the animal and clowns... but I wont pass judgement until after the show. =] Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete