Thursday, September 25, 2014

More Ideas Needed

Only 6 days until I begin my weekly 'firsts' challenge! I need more Ideas! I have 53 listed on the right side of this blog but most of them would be so difficult to achieve!  I need some easy ones too.
Help!

Tonight I am having another first (too bad its not a week later!)
I am hosting our neighborhoods ladies poker game.  Guessing I will have 10 ladies to play and a few just for the social portion before the game.  I might pass out paper and ask them to each come up with some ideas!

I am also thinking I need to get people to do things with me... so I better start to keep a list of who and what! Otherwise it will be a lonely year! haha 

1 comment:

  1. 1. Go out without makeup? I have yet to do this. I look like I have the flu whenever I step out without eyeliner.
    2. Run a 5k or a half marathon or a marathon
    3. Visit with homeless people
    4. Perform on a street corner
    5. Dress in an outlandish costume for a week to raise awareness for a cause
    6. Attend a different church service from what you are accustomed to
    7. Be silent for a day or a week or a month
    8. Do 100 squats a day
    9. Call it reach out to someone in your past that you have wronged OR has wronged you just to extend good will.
    10. Not argue with my husband about a single thing!

    Btw I know my comments are off in my blog I will open it soon, I think.
    But until then I will just check here or you can email me.
    Also how do you do the kid head in a jar project? I want to do it!

    ReplyDelete