Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Crunch Time/ Excel

2 weeks until my firsts begin! I am equal amounts excited as I am nervous!

Organization and this blog are going to be key to a successful year of firsts!  I have begun to set up monthly Excel Calendars to keep track of potential and executed firsts!  Its funny how when you aren't even trying, there are so many firsts that just occur in your life.   I have been long believed that at my age there aren't many 'firsts' that occur naturally anymore. You have to go in search of them.  What I am finding already, without my year of trying, is that they come if you are open to them!  Instead of saying no, say yes!  ( #notetoself I need a place on my blog for lessons learned this year.)

So after looking into Oct and Nov, I have only 2 weeks to look for a first to do!  That being said, I also have some pending business travel abroad with my spouse and to Arizona to make. Unfortunately the weeks might not aline.  I might have 10 firsts in one week but none in another and that doesn't count!  I will keep track of the total number of firsts I achieve this year as well. Just for the heck of it. =] Happy Tuesday! =]

6 comments:

  1. You're alive! That's not a first but it is first rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alive and kicking! =] I was happy to see you were still blogging! It was disheartening to see how many of the old crowd are no longer writing! I think Facebook replaced it for a lot of folks. Thank goodness for FB! =]

      Delete
    2. Be careful - FB is full of scurrilous ratbags.
      Oh? What? Me? No! Well, yes! I mean...

      Delete
  2. And on to Wednesday! Maybe that's what they mean by "one day at a time..."?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I get the purpose of the blog. Can't say I philosophically disagree.

    I'm one of those people who don't really know if happiness exists. But I do know where life will not give happiness, it will yield joy. Much of that joy comes from seeing the world in a new way. Seeing is guided by experience. As such, the firsts are what brings us to life, much as in the manner of when we were children.

    BTW, I was sorely disappointed when I found out what the term 'flash mob' actually meant:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is my "like" button when I need it Cosmo?

    Bone, I am sure but I only have the strength "and onto next week" at this point! =p Hope you are well(?)

    Oh not I got the Xdell double negative! haha I am sure there are ~those~ sorta mobs out there too... =p

    So nice to see you guys again! I cant tell you how much it made me smile to see the comments! Brought me back a few years! x

    ReplyDelete